Free places on courses and retreats
Breathing Space is funded by the London Borough of Tower Hamlets to provide some free places for people living on a low income in Tower Hamlets on:
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT) for depression course. Apply here.
- Mindfulness Based Addiction Recovery (MBAR) for addiction course. Apply here.
- Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) course. Apply here.
- Two-day retreats for newcomers to Mindfulness Based Approaches or those who have completed either the MBCT, MBAR or MBRP course. Apply here.
To be eligible for a free place you need to be:
- Resident in Tower Hamlets.
- Unemployed, on benefits or low income.
Adult, aged 18 and over.
- Willing to commit yourself to attending all sessions of a course.
- Able to take part in monitoring and evaluation.
Breathing Space is also funded by the London Borough of Tower Hamlets to provide two-day retreats and weekly drop-in sessions for local carers. These are completely free to carers.
You can find more information about our free carers activities here.